Clark State began the strategic planning process in the fall of 2013, and the final product is the result of a campus-wide collaborative effort. The 2015-2020 Strategic Plan will serve as a roadmap to lead the College into the future and ensure that Clark State is focused on student success and serving our communities.
Strategic Planning Goals
Goal 1: Increase enrollment, student success, engagement, retention and completion.
- Implement an advising model that increases student preparedness, retention and completion.
- Develop comprehensive 1st year experience that encourages student success, engagement, retention and completion.
- Create academic pathways and articulations that are responsive to workforce needs.
- Increase student access by developing a strategic enrollment management plan.
Goal 2: Improve communication and collaboration within the College and with our diverse communities, businesses, and industries.
- Enhance awareness and visibility of Clark State via strategic marketing and comprehensive promotion campaigns.
- Increase communication and community stakeholder engagement.
- Develop opportunities for collaboration and engagement among faculty, staff, students and alumni.
- Leverage technology to increase communication and collaboration, both internal and external to the College.
Goal 3: Develop quality academic, community and support programs by creating an innovative learning environment.
- Restructure and redesign developmental education.
- Identify and provide resources for teaching and learning for academic and instructional support.
- Provide professional development that facilitates teaching and learning, and improves programs and services.
- Create partnerships with business and industry to align and advance college programs in a competitive global economy.