Clark State Community College is currently accepting applications for the position(s) below. Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Faculty Salary Ranges
- Instructor: $33,784 - $50,656
- Assistant Professor: $37,454 - $56,182
- Associate Professor: $42,144 - $63,215
- Professor: $47,720 - $71,579
New faculty are hired at the instructor rank. Faculty currently holding a full-time faculty position at a higher rank, may be considered for an initial appointment at a higher rank.
To apply for a faculty position at Clark State, please submit a cover letter and resume formatted in Microsoft Word or PDF and unofficial transcripts of all college courses taken to email@example.com. Reference the position title in the first line of the cover letter.
Status: Accepting resumes
Full-time instructional faculty position available in the Engineering Technologies Program for a welding professional. The program is located in Springfield Ohio and begins March 2015.
Candidates must have a minimum of two years in a manufacturing or maintenance environment and have current AWS certification. Associate's degree in manufacturing, manufacturing technology, industrial technology or related field appropriate as well as certifications with substantial work experience will also be considered*. Candidates should have experience in MIG, TIG and ARC welding. Primary duties include classroom and lab and instruction; student academic advisement; participation in ongoing curriculum development, program review and assessment of student learning. This person will also serve as the primary interface with adjunct faculty, recommend program improvements, and provide input on budgets and purchases. Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in teams. Experience teaching in a collegiate setting and familiarity with instructional technology and active teaching and learning strategies are preferred. The position reports to the dean of Business and Applied Technologies. This position is a 12-month, year-round position.
* The college recognizes the value of skills and knowledge gained outside of formal higher education and paid employment. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualifications or experience equivalent to those required will be considered, and are encouraged to apply. To qualify under equivalency, applicants must indicate how they qualify under equivalency by responding to the supplemental question presented during the application process.