CyberSecurity Short-Term Technical Certificate
This program is offered at Clark State's Beavercreek and Springfield - Leffel Lane locations.
This certificate is focused on providing the knowledge and skills necessary to design, implement, manage, and maintain computer and network-based security technologies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer and network systems terms and concepts
- Setup, install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware/ software for desktop computer systems
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer and network security terms and concepts
- Implement, configure, and troubleshoot network security software
- Implement, configure, and troubleshoot network security equipment
- Design secure computer and network infrastructures
Download the curriculum sheet for this major.
Read the Gainful Employment Disclosure for the CyberSecurity Short-Term Technical Certificate.
|NTK 1110||PC Hardware Essentials||3|
|NTK 1120||PC Operating Systems Essentials||3|
|CSE 1110||Introduction to CyberSecurity||3|
|CSE 1120||CyberSecurity - Security +||3|
|CSE 2251||CyberSecurity - Security Professional I||3|
|CSE 2252||CyberSecurity - Security Professional II||3|
|NTK 1211||Convergence Technology I||3|
|Total Credit Hours||21|
Class Schedule Planning
The planning schedule below indicates when and where courses in your program of study will be offered for the next two academic years. This is helpful information when planning your class schedule for each semester.
Disclaimer: This information is for planning purposes only and does not guarantee availability. Clark State Community College will make every effort to offer courses as listed above but reserves the right to change, add, and cancel course offerings for unforeseen circumstances.