In order to be eligible to participate in Clark State’s PSEO program, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Freshman, sophomore, junior or senior educational status at home high school
- Minimum cumulative GPA at the time of admission (4.0 scale): senior 2.50, junior 2.75, sophomore 3.0, freshman 3.0 (You must have the required GPA for the year you intend to participate—i.e. if you want to participate as a junior, you must have a 2.75 when you apply, even if you’re a sophomore at the time.)
- Enrollment in a high school program in a school district as defined in the Ohio Revised Code 3313.64, 3313.08 or 3313.98 for less than full-time (However, full-time can be achieved by a combination of work at the college and the high school.)
- Achieve the required scores on the College’s COMPASS writing and reading placement tests or provide documentation of equivalent ACT or SAT scores. Review COMPASS test information for detailed information concerning the COMPASS Placement Test.
- Submission of the following documents:
- A completed PSEO Application
- An official high school transcript of all work to date, with verification of GPA
- Documentation of passing COMPASS scores or equivalent ACT or SAT scores
Review athletic eligibility requirements as they relate to the PSEO program.
A Clark State PSEO application can be picked up from your high school guidance counselor or the Clark State Admissions Office.
Send completed applications (including documented COMPASS or ACT/SAT scores and official high school transcript) to:
Clark State Community College
P.O. Box 570
Springfield, OH 45501-0570
Please do not send the $15 application fee with application. This fee is payable at the time the student first registers for classes.