WPAFB Active Military Personnel
Clark State has partnered with the Community College of the Air Force to provide the general education courses needed to complete an associate degree. As part of this partnership, Clark State offers a reduced tuition rate to all active military personnel stationed at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. In order to be eligible for the discounted tuition, you must present active orders and your military badge.
There are many reasons why active military personnel choose Clark State!
- Special reduced tuition rate of $67.50 per credit hour!
- Easy completion of your associate degree. Take the rest of your general education course requirements at Clark State and transfer them back to Community College of the Air Force. Or you can transfer your credits from CCAF to Clark State.
- Begin your bachelor’s degree by completing the Associate of Arts or Associate of Science transfer degree at Clark State. Complete our Transfer Module set of courses and transfer the courses to the college/university of your choice. Or complete one of our fail-safe transfer degrees and begin as a junior at Wright State University. Transfer degree programs are offered in the areas of business, chemistry, English, math, physics, psychology, social work and teacher education. (Some of the transfer programs are only offered at our Springfield campus. See an advisor for details.)
- Complete one of our many technical degrees or certificates in your field of interest in business, technology, allied health or criminal justice.
- College personnel trained to deal with adult and traditional students for advising and for financial aid assistance.
Air Force General Education Mobile (GEM)
Clark State Community College is proud to work with the Community College of the Air Force to offer online courses that meet the CCAF requirements for the Associates of Applied Science degree. Learn more about the GEM Program.