At Clark State, we know you have a lot going on in your life, so we've made going to college easy! If you are ready to get started, fill out an online application and print out a copy of the new student checklist to ensure you don't miss any important steps. The links below should help you find all the info you're looking for. If you still have some questions, visit our Admissions Office on the Leffel Lane Campus or at the Greene Center or give them a call…they'll be happy to help. And don't forget to sign up for New Student Orientation so you'll be prepared for success on your first day of class.
- New Student Checklist
- What Kind of Student Are You?
- New Student Orientation
- Placement Testing / Sample Tests
- Academic Advising
- Petitioning Process for Health Programs
- Getting Started FAQs
Clark State degree and certificate programs that accept only a specific number of students each year are considered space-limited programs. In addition to admission to the College, these programs have additional requirements for admission.
Proficiency test guidelines (PDFs) are available for the following ITS courses:
- ITS 0810 Keyboarding
- ITS 1100 Information Technology Basics
- ITS 1105 Computer Concepts and Office Productive Tools
- ITS 1200 Windows Concepts
- ITS 1210 Keyboarding/Word Processing
- ITS 1215 Beginning Word Processing
- ITS 1216 Intermediate Word Processing
- ITS 1220 Presentation Graphics
- ITS 1235 Beginning Spreadsheets
- ITS 1236 Intermediate Spreadsheets
- ITS 1245 Beginning Database
- ITS 1246 Intermediate Database
If you have questions about getting started at Clark State, please contact our Admissions Office at 937/328-6028.
Sara T. Landess Technology and Learning Center