Self-paced courses provide a convenient alternative to the traditional classroom. Set your own pace to complete your coursework meeting specific course requirements along the way. Coursework is completed independently away from campus or in campus labs while all testing must be completed during scheduled self-paced lab instructor hours. The self-paced program has open enrollment so you may begin working on your coursework as soon as registration and payment is received. Self-paced courses included:
- ITS 0810 Beginning Keyboarding
- ITS 1100 Information Technology Basics
- ITS 1105 Computer Concepts and Office Productivity Tools
- ITS 1200 Windows Concepts
- ITS 1210 Keyboarding/Word Processing
- ITS 1215 Beginning Word Processing
- ITS 1216 Intermediate Word Processing
- ITS 1220 Presentation Graphics
- ITS 1235 Beginning Spreadsheets
- ITS 1236 Intermediate Spreadsheets
- ITS 1245 Beginning Database
- ITS 1246 Intermediate Database
A self-paced lab is located in TLC 114 on the Leffel Lane Campus and in Room 124 at the Greene Center. A self-paced lab instructor is available to assist you during scheduled lab hours.
- View the self-paced orientation.
Sara T. Landess Technology and Learning Center