Friends of the Performing Arts and Conference Center
Beginning in 1996, the Friends of the Performing Arts and Conference Center (formerly called the Circle of Friends) has been the community support organization of the Clark State Performing Arts Center. The Friends assist the Center in providing quality performances in a first class facility to a wide regional audience, while helping to preserve the area's cultural heritage.
Membership is open to everyone. We offer a variety of giving levels and benefits (listed below) but appreciate any donation that you wish to give - every dollar counts! Your donation provides essential on-going support to programming, Project Jericho and facility maintenance and upgrades.
For more information or questions, please contact the Performing Arts Center at 937.328.3841.
Donation Levels and Benefits
There are a variety of giving levels and benefits through the Circle of Friends.
- Free Concessions
- Exclusive access to Hall of Honor
- Opportunities to attend meet and greet with artists (subject to artist approval)
- Invitation to a closed load-in or dress rehearsal
- Opportunity for two (2) to watch a show from backstage
Producer ($500 - $999)
All benefits listed in Director through Friend, plus:
- Private back-stage tour with up to six friends
- Buy one ticket and get one free to select performances
Director ($250 - $499)
All benefits listed in Performer through Friend, plus:
- Invitation to special events, pre-parties, etc.
- Donor discount to annual Friend-raising event
Performer ($100 - $249)
All benefits listed in Friend, plus:
- One free, non-alcoholic beverage with purchase of one concession item
Friend ($25 - $99)
- Advance ticket purchase before the general public
- Early notification of added season events
- Recognition in programs
- Access to day-of-show Rush Tickets (as available)
Do you wish to donate? Please fill out our donation form below.