Effective Health and Wellness Tips
Use the following health and wellness tips to minimize exposure and spread of COVID-19:
- If you are sick or have any (even mild) symptoms such as mild fever, cough, etc. please stay home. If these symptoms worsen please contact your nearest hospital or physician in advance and let them know you are coming with these symptoms.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, face, mouth and nose.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds as often as possible.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in your immediate area. Our physical plant has increased the level and strength of cleaning in all areas daily.
- An alcohol-based hand sanitizer should be seen as an extra layer of cleaning and should never be viewed as a replacement to frequent handwashing.
Mental Health and Stress Management Resources
COVID-19 has had a huge impact on individuals' mental health everywhere. We understand the importance of taking care of yourself so you can stay healthy in all regards. Take a look at the mental health wellness and stress management resources below so that you can safely get through COVID-19.