We have a critical need for instructors in its Management Program with courses like Economics, Business Law, and Marketing and Engineering with courses like CAD (Computer-Aided Design) and Manufacturing, especially during daytime hours.
Other areas of need at all locations at all times include:
- Accounting (especially during daytime hours)
- Business Communications
- Computer-Aided Design
- Computer Concepts and Software Applications
- Computer Numerical Control
- Computer Software Development
- Medical Office and Medical Coding
- Networking and Cybersecurity
- Office Administration
- Real Estate Appraisal, Finance and Law
- Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Business Law
- Management Program—Instructors needed for both day and evening classes on the Springfield campus and Beavercreek, Xenia, and Ohio High Point locations:
- Engineering—day availability
- CAD (Computer Aided-Design)
- ITS 1105 (Computer Concepts and Software Applications)-expertise with Windows and Microsoft Office Suite required.
Generally a master’s degree; in a few select areas, less than a master’s degree may be considered if the applicant has sufficient work experience and/or industry credentials. Teaching experience preferred.