This program is offered at Clark State's Beavercreek and Springfield - Leffel Lane locations.
This certificate is focused on providing the knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure, and administer a variety of network operating systems and services.
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer and network systems, terms, and concepts
- Setup, install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware/ software for desktop computer systems
- Install, configure, manage, maintain, and troubleshoot server computer systems
- Install, configure, manage, and maintain network based voice, audio, and video technologies
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer and network security terms and concepts
Read the Gainful Employment Disclosure for the Network Administration Short-Term Technical Certificate.
Click Here current local data on wages, employment, job postings, and associated education and training from Career Coach.
|NTK 1110||PC Hardware Essentials||3|
|NTK 1120||PC Operating Systems Essentials||3|
|NTK 1211||Convergence Technology I||3|
|CSE 1110||Introduction to CyberSecurity||3|
|NTK 2220||Microsoft Client Administration||3|
|NTK 2222||Administering Microsoft Server||3|
|NTK 2212||Linux Server Administration||3|
|Total Credit Hours||21|
Class Schedule Planning
The planning schedule below indicates when and where courses in your program of study will be offered for the next two academic years. This is helpful information when planning your class schedule for each semester.
Disclaimer: This information is for planning purposes only and does not guarantee availability. Clark State Community College will make every effort to offer courses as listed above but reserves the right to change, add, and cancel course offerings for unforeseen circumstances.