This program is offered at Clark State's Beavercreek and Springfield - Leffel Lane locations.
This certificate is focused on providing the knowledge and skills necessary to design, configure, install, and manage a computer network infrastructure.
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer and network systems, terms, and concepts
- Setup, install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware/ software for desktop computer systems
- Install, configure, manage, maintain, and troubleshoot server computer systems
- Install, configure, manage, and maintain network based voice, audio, and video technologies
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer and network security terms and concepts
Click Here current local data on wages, employment, job postings, and associated education and training from Career Coach.
|NTK 1110||PC Hardware Essentials||3|
|NTK 1120||PC Operating Systems Essentials||3|
|NTK 1211||Convergence Technology I||3|
|NTK 2100||Cisco - Introduction to Networks||3|
|NTK 2110||Cisco - Routing and Switching||3|
|NTK 2120||Cisco - Scaling Networks||3|
|NTK 2130||Cisco - Connecting Networks||3|
|Total Credit Hours||21|
Class Schedule Planning
The planning schedule below indicates when and where courses in your program of study will be offered for the next two academic years. This is helpful information when planning your class schedule for each semester.
Disclaimer: This information is for planning purposes only and does not guarantee availability. Clark State Community College will make every effort to offer courses as listed above but reserves the right to change, add, and cancel course offerings for unforeseen circumstances.