Real Estate Sales License Continuing Education
100% online to fit your schedule.
We offer a comprehensive program for required and elective Ohio Sales License Continuing Education. Our easy to navigate continuing education website will easily break down your required, elective and total hours needed. You can purchase our continuing education courses in a total package or a la carte, to fit your continuing education needs.
Sampling of courses includes:
- Diversity: Your Kaleidoscope of Clients
- Current Issues and Trends in Real Estate
- Document Excellence for Smoother Transactions
- Marketing, Advertising and Social Media Compliance
- Selling to Your Sphere of Influence
Reminders and Information
Continuing Education and License Renewal Date: Every three years by the licensee’s birth date
Required by the State of Ohio: 30 hours
- 9 required hours
- 3 hours in Civil Rights/Liberties
- 3 hours in Core Law
- 3 hours in Canons of Ethics
- 21 elective hours
Reporting: Course completions are reported to the Ohio Department of Commerce within seven to ten days of your course completion date.
Certificates: Upon completion, students will receive an electronic completion certificate. These certificates will remain in your account for a minimum of six years.
Online Real Estate Exam Prep course also available!