Part 107 Drone FAA License Prep Course
Unmanned Aerial Systems Operations, Planning and Piloting
This two-day course will prepare you to sit for your Part 107 License Exam and give you a hands-on opportunity to practice drone flying through simulation and directly on mini and mid-sized unmanned aerial drones. No equipment necessary, Clark State will provide all you need for this course in commercial drone flying!
This course will also provide you a take away copy of the ASA 2021 Remote Pilot Test Prep guide, to fully prepare for your licensing exam.
Material covered will include:
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic flight operations for multi-rotor and fixed wing UAS
- Demonstrate ability to operate UAV's in a variety of environments
- Use flight control to achieve benchmark skills
- Appraise weather conditions for flying
- Integrate FAA regulations in flight planning
- Plan flight pattern with the use of a UAS
- Appropriate safety protocols
Questions? We're here to help!