We offer the ability for our manufacturing partners to upskill and cross-train employees in customizable industrial maintenance micro-certificates. These courses are all taught in a hybrid format, both online and lab hours in our directed learning lab, which has flexible hours to ensure employees on any shift can utilize and complete their trainings.
Micro-certificate tracks include:
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics - Three core classes, including basic components, advanced circuits and devices and troubleshooting.
- Electrical Systems - Two core classes, including systems and troubleshooting.
- Motor Controls - Three core classes, including systems, motor and motor controls, and AC/DC motors.
- Process Controls - Four core classes, including systems, PLC, process control and SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)
- Mechanical Systems - Two core classes, including mechanical and industrial machine maintenance.
These micro-certificates can also be combined and used as a pathway into the Clark State Industrial Maintenance Short Term Technical Certificate or the Industrial Technology Associate Degree. Clark State can also align and include NIMS National Industry Recognized Credentials, as a value add to your employees.