Effective Wednesday, September 1, face coverings are required.
We care about our Clark State community and the health and well-being of everyone continues to be our priority. Masks, combined with other preventive measures, are intended to slow the spread of the virus and will play a role in helping keep classes in-person on campus. If you come to campus without a mask, we have masks available at the Admissions and Student Services desks at our regional locations.
Exceptions to wearing a mask may include, but not limited to, the following:
- A medical condition including those with respiratory conditions that restrict breathing, mental health conditions or disability which contraindicates the wearing of a facial covering.
- The individual is communicating or seeking to communicate with someone who is hearing-impaired or has another disability, where the ability to see the mouth for communication is essential.
- The individual is alone in an enclosed area, example study room.
- The individual is actively engaged in exercise in a gym or indoor facility.
- The individual is actively engaged in athletic practices, scrimmages, or competitions.
- The individual is actively consuming food or beverages.
The above exemptions are recommended by the Ohio Department of Health.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Nina Wiley, Dean of Student Engagement at 937.328.7936 or firstname.lastname@example.org.