Skip to Content
Community
Clark State President Honored as Extraordinary Woman of Clark County by Woman’s Partnership Fund

Clark State President Honored as Extraordinary Woman of Clark County by Woman’s Partnership Fund

May 4, 2022

Clark State College president Dr. Jo Alice Blondin was honored by the Women’s Partnership Fund as an Extraordinary Woman of Clark County.

Blondin was one of three women to be honored by the WPF at a luncheon held at the Hollenbeck Bayley Creative Arts and Conference Center on May 3.

“I am humbled to be honored by the Women’s Partnership Fund, particularly alongside the other very deserving recipients,” said Blondin. “I strive to serve my profession in a way that lifts others up and provides opportunity for all, and this award is a recognition of that work.”

An affiliate of the Springfield Foundation, the Women’s Partnership Funds addresses ongoing barriers that women face as they try to achieve their full potential in the Springfield community. It is our desire to build a permanent source of funds for existing Clark County programs that address some of the biggest challenges women face today. These challenges include:

• Domestic Violence
  • Training and Education
  • Employment with Living Wage
  • Housing
  • Transportation
  • Health Care
  • Family Planning
  • Self-Sufficiency

The mission of the WPF is to transform the lives of women and girls in the Clark County area by mobilizing the collective power and passion of women working together through philanthropy.

Media Contact

Lori Common Communications Coordinator

937.328.6086 commonl@clarkstate.edu