George T. Mueller Tech Prep Scholarship
- Completion of a career technical program at a Tech Prep high school with a GPA of 2.25
- Submitted degree-seeking application to Clark State by May 15 of senior year
- $3,000 award split into $1,500 per year year ($750 per semester) for full time students who register for 12 or more credit hours each semester or $1,200 per year ($600 per semester) for students who register for 8-11 credit hours each semester.
- Maintain a 2.00 cumulative GPA while enrolled at Clark State.
- Scholarship can be used toward tuition, lab fees and books/supplies; the scholarship is not refundable.