Skip to Content
Community
Clark State Foundation Appoints New Board Members

Clark State Foundation Appoints New Board Members

August 15, 2023

Clark State College has appointed two new members to the Clark State Foundation Board of Directors.

Eric Henry and Jordan Weideling began their terms on July 1 of this year and will serve through June 30, 2026.

“I’m excited to have both Eric and Jordan on the Foundation Board. Each of them is very involved in their community,” said Toni Overholser, vice president of advancement at Clark State. “Their insight and knowledge will be beneficial to the Foundation Board as we work to remove financial barriers and provide educational opportunities for Clark State students.”

Eric Henry currently serves as the Director of Development for Greene County, Ohio. He previously served as the economic development coordinator for Greene County and is a First Sergeant with the Unites States Air Force. He is a graduate of Wright State University.

“Clark State is one of the premier workforce institutions of the Dayton region,” said Henry. “I am humbled at this opportunity to work with them in promoting education and training for our neighbors, family and friends.” 

In his role as director of development, Henry advises the Greene County Improvement Corporation, and acts as executive director of the Greene County Port Authority. He is also Council President for the 445th First Sergeants Council at Wright Patterson Air Force Base.

Jordan Weideling currently serves as Project Manager and Project Engineering Assistant at the Transportation Research Center in East Liberty, Ohio. He is a graduate of the University of Northwestern of Ohio.

As a new member of the Foundation Board, Weideling said he hopes to make new connections and welcome new opportunities for Clark State in the surrounding counties.

“All levels of education in the workforce are crucial to advancing the newest technology in the mobility space,” he said. “I am excited to support the Board’s mission of advancing education by utilizing my experience at Transportation Research Center Inc., North America’s most comprehensive independent research and test facility, to engage the future advancement of all students at Clark State.”

Clark State Foundation Board members Jo Ann Rigano and Sue Evans stepped down from their Foundation Board positions. Both have served since 2014.

“Both Sue and Jo Ann have done an outstanding job on the Foundation Board for 9 years. Under their leadership, we have increased scholarship support for our students and developed a new strategic plan,” said Overholser. “While they will no longer serve in a Board role, I’m grateful that both with remain active and continue serving on several of our committees.”

The Clark State Foundation supports individual and community enrichment by engaging donors to remove financial barriers and increase college success through educational and cultural programs. The Foundation also seeks to ensure that a high-quality college education is accessible to all residents in areas served by Clark State.

Media Contact

Lori Common Communications Coordinator

937.328.6086 commonl@clarkstate.edu