Skip to Content
Community
Clark State’s Crystal Jones Named to TAC Board of Directors

Clark State’s Crystal Jones Named to TAC Board of Directors

March 3, 2021

Crystal Jones, vice president of marketing, diversity and community impact at Clark State College has been named to the Board of Directors of The Abilities Connection (TAC) in Clark County, Ohio. Her three-year term will end in January of 2023.

“I am truly honored to be elected to the Board of Directors of The Abilities Connection,” said Jones. “This appointment aligns with my personal and professional goals of advocacy and support. I look forward to working with the current Board members and being a part of a great team.”

The Abilities Connection, established in 1952, is a nonprofit organization that serves people with disabilities and offers safe, inclusive workplaces to thrive. Its mission is to empower people with disabilities or with other barriers to achieve their full potential in community settings of their choice.

Jones said she hopes to add value by providing insight based on her experience, education and passion for diversity, equity and inclusion as a member of the community and a steward of Clark State.

As a member of a non-profit board of a charity registered with the State of Ohio, Jones’s duties and responsibilities will include: the duty of care, duty of loyalty, duty to manage accounts and the duty of compliance.

“As we continue at The Abilities Connection to create opportunities for people with developmental or physical disabilities, we are very proud to add Crystal Jones to our Board of Directors,” said Cassie Barlow, Board Chair of The Abilities Connection. “Crystal brings a wealth of experience in Higher Education as well as a passion for helping people develop in their careers. We look forward to a continued strong partnership with Clark State as Crystal brings innovative new ideas to the table to assist everyone we serve at The Abilities Connection.”

Media Contact

Lori Common Communications Coordinator

937.328.6086 commonl@clarkstate.edu