Skip to Content
Community
Clark State Welcomes New Student Services Coordinator to Bellefontaine Campus at Ohio Hi-Point

Clark State Welcomes New Student Services Coordinator to Bellefontaine Campus at Ohio Hi-Point

September 9, 2016

Clark State Community College welcomed Paige Kiley as the new student services coordinator of the northern region on Tuesday, September 6. Kiley’s office will be located at Clark State’s Bellefontaine campus at the Ohio Hi-Point Career Center.

“I am thrilled to welcome Paige Kiley to Clark State Community College,” said Nina Wiley, dean of enrollment services at Clark State. “Ms. Kiley’s commitment to student access and success will positively impact the Bellefontaine campus and community. I am confident she will serve Clark State well in her new role.”

Kiley will be responsible for student services ranging from recruitment and outreach efforts to registration and bursar services at the Bellefontaine campus. Community outreach efforts will include working with area high schools, higher education partners and community agencies and organizations.

“The Clark State position came open, and it was like the position was made for me,” said Kiley. “It’s a really nice mixture and a nice way to be with students who light my fire for education.”

Kiley is from Ada, Ohio, and obtained her bachelor’s in communication studies from Ohio Northern University. She began her career at Mt. Carmel College of Nursing in Columbus as an admissions counselor and soon earned a master’s of education in higher education administration from Tiffin University.

Kiley said she is looking forward to serving the mission of Clark State to be accessible for students and help them succeed.

“I am so excited about the student population,” she said. “I love that it is so diverse, not only culturally, but also in background; whether they are straight from high school, an adult student or a veteran. Every student is unique and that adds so much value to the educational experience of the student in the classroom.”

Kiley’s primary role will be in the northern region of Clark State’s services area of Logan and Champaign counties. She hopes to quickly learn the systems at Clark State, make community connections and meet with current and future students, “I want to make sure students know I’m always available for any assistance they may need,” she said.

Media Contact

Lori Common Communications Coordinator

937.328.6086 commonl@clarkstate.edu