Cybersecurity Short-Term Technical CertificateThis program is available at the Beavercreek and Springfield - Leffel Lane locations.
This certificate is focused on providing the knowledge and skills necessary to design, implement, manage, and maintain computer and network-based security technologies.
Career InformationCareer Coach
Outcomes and Curriculum
Upon completion of the CyberSecurity short-term technical certificate, a graduate will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer and network systems terms and concepts.
- Set up, install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware/software for desktop computer systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer and network security terms and concepts.
- Implement, configure, and troubleshoot network security software and hardware.
- Implement, configure, and troubleshoot network security equipment.
- Design secure computer and network infrastructures.
|NTK 1110||PC Hardware Essentials||3|
|NTK 1120||PC Operating Systems Essentials||3|
|CSE 1110||Introduction to Cybersecurity||3|
|CSE 1120||Cybersecurity - Security +||3|
|CSE 2251||CyberSecurity - Security Professional I||3|
|CSE 2252||CyberSecurity - Security Professional II||3|
|NTK 1211||Convergence Technology I||3|
|Total credit hours||21|
Questions? We're here to help!
Alisa Van Overstraeten Assistant Professor and Coordinator, Cybersecurity and Computer Networking