Request a Transcript
Did you know you can conveniently order your transcripts online?
In addition to ordering online, you can submit a written request for transcripts in person during normal operating hours in our Records and Registration Office (Leffel Lane) or at our Beavercreek location. Transcript requests will not be accepted by fax or e-mail.
Transcripts typically take 3-5 business days to process when ordered in person. Payment must accompany the transcript request. We accepts cash, check, money order, VISA, MasterCard and Discover Card.
Written transcript requests must contain all of the following:
- complete current name
- previous name(s) used while attending Clark State
- Social Security Number or student identification number
- date of birth
- approximate years of attendance
- contact phone number (where you can be reached if there is a problem with your order)
- number of transcripts requested
- name(s) and address(es) where the transcript is to be sent
- your signature authorizing release of your transcript
- current date
Access Self-Service in myClarkState for unofficial transcripts.
Questions? We're here to help!