Clark State Scholarships are awarded based on financial need, academic performance, or a specific program of study to both full-time and part-time students. Scholarships do not have to be repaid. Clark State awards hundreds of scholarships each year. Over $650,000 is available to new and returning students; scholarship amounts range from $500 - $5,000.
We make the application process easy! Once you submit the general application via AcademicWorks, you will be automatically matched to the scholarships you qualify for! You only need to submit one application per application period.
Scholarship Application Deadlines
Summer Semester available: March 1 - March 31
Fall Semester available: May 1 – June 15
Spring Semester available: October 1 - October 30
Clark State Foundation Scholarships
The Clark State Foundation works closely with local businesses and generous donors that provide more than $300,000 in scholarships to new and returning Clark State students annually. There are more than 50 scholarships offered through the Clark State Foundation. Scholarships may be awarded for Summer, Fall and/or Spring semesters. Students need to complete just one application online via AcademicWorks.
Clark State High School Scholarships
College Credit PLUS Scholarship
- Applications are accepted May 1 - June 15 for Fall semester. Scholarships will be awarded based on available funds. Apply online via AcademicWorks.
- Students must have completed at least 30 credit hours in College Credit PLUS courses at Clark State with a 3.00 GPA at the completion of high school and must maintain a 3.0 GPA while at Clark State. This scholarship covers tuition and general fees of $1,000 each semester, up to three semesters ($3,000 maximum).
George T. Mueller Tech Prep Scholarship
- For students that have completed a career technical program at a Tech Prep high school with a GPA of 2.25. $3,000 award split into $1,500 per year ($750 per semester) for full-time students who register for 12 or more credit hours each semester or $1,200 per year ($600 per semester) for students who register for 8-11 credit hours each semester. Scholarships can be used toward tuition and fees.
- Student must complete scholarship application May 1 – June 15. Apply online via AcademicWorks. When you submit your general application you will automatically be paired with opportunities for which you qualify.
- Students must have a 3.5 cumulative GPA in high school and maintain 3.3 GPA while at Clark State. Student must maintain full-time status at the College by completing a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester and 30 credit hours by end of summer semester. Scholarship includes in-state tuition and fees for 30 credit hours per year for two years.
- Apply online via AcademicWorks May 1 – June 15.
SNAP E&T Funding
Sometimes life can throw you a curve ball that makes graduation seem like an impossible dream. SNAP E&T Funding is available to help eligible students stay in college and meet their educational goals, ultimately, securing a better financial future.
Choose Ohio First Scholarship
At Clark State, we take part in the Choose Ohio First program to bolster support for the next generation of Ohio STEM scholars and industry leaders. We’re proud to award scholarships to students desiring a certificate, associate degree, baccalaureate degree, or graduate degree in eligible STEM and STEM education fields!
The Choose Ohio First scholarships are competitive, varying in amounts starting at $1,500 to $5,200 annually.
There are many local agencies, civic groups and community foundations that sponsor and award college scholarship funds. These scholarships may be awarded for academic merit, special interests or career interests. You can also search websites for scholarship opportunities.