Skip to Content
College Life
Report a Concern / Incident

Report a Concern / Incident

Do you have a concern or an incident to report? Please don't hesitate to let us know.

We take the safety of our students and employees very seriously.

The General Concern/Grievance Form is to be used to submit any non-academic related concern. When appropriate, you are encouraged to attempt to resolve the issue with the manager of the area or division/department involved before completing a General Concern/Grievance Form. You will find that most situations can be effectively addressed in this manner. If you are unable to resolve your general concern, please use the online reporting form below.

The Academic Concern Form is to be used to submit an academic related concern. Before completing this form, please be sure that you have already addressed the concern with your instructor. You will find that most situations can be effectively addressed in this manner. If you are unable to resolve your academic concern, please use the online reporting form below. The required fields must be completed to ensure that your complaint is directed to the appropriate College officials. The name and the contact information of the person completing the form is needed to successfully address the concern.

The Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE) is responsible for responding to formal complaints against public, independent non-profit and proprietary institutions of higher education in Ohio. While the ODHE has limited authority over colleges and universities, and cannot offer legal advice or initiate civil court cases, the Chancellor's staff will review submitted complaints and work with student complainants and institutions.
Ohio Department of Higher Education | 614.728.3095

The Sex Discrimination Form may be used to report information to the Clark State College Title IX Office related to an alleged violation of the Clark State  College Sex Discrimination Policy by a member of the Clark State community or a visitor to Clark State. The Clark State Sex Discrimination Policy refers to all forms of sex discrimination by employees, students or third parties.

We're concerned with the safety, health and well-being of everyone at our locations. Faculty, staff, students and guests are encouraged to use theOnline Referral Formto report an incident that involves a behavioral issue, improper conduct, threatening behavior or is a violation of the student code of conduct. The form can also be used to report a general incident, such as an accident that occurs on our premises.

The CARE Team Referral Form is for faculty, staff, students, and others to refer a student who may be struggling with academic, personal, or emotional difficulties or exhibiting concerning behavior. Your concern will be routed to the CARE (Concern, Assessment, Response, and Evaluation) Team.

This form is to be used for non-emergency reporting. If there is any threat of immediate harm, call 911 immediately. 

Questions? We're here to help!

Nina Wiley Dean, Student Engagement and Support Services Sara T. Landess Technology and Learning Center, Room 115