Stop by Fresh Abilities for a snack this fall!
Eagle’s Nest Restaurant in the Karen E. Rafinski Student Center on our Leffel Lane location
Stop by Fresh Abilities this fall for a healthy snack or meal! Their abundant menu includes, but isn’t limited to, salads, soups, smoothies, pizza, hot and cold subs, quesadillas and pre-packaged grab-and-go items. For convenience, orders can be placed ahead of time for pick up via Toast or placed through DoorDash for delivery.
Spring Semester Hours:
Mondays – Thursdays:
8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Eagles Cash can now be used to make purchases in all vending locations! Be sure to stop by the vending machines we have conveniently located in the follow areas:
- Karen E. Rafinski Student Center/Eagle’s Nest Common Area (Food, snacks and beverages)
- Applied Science Center/Nursing Area (Snacks, beverages and coffee pods/machine)
- Shull Hall (Beverages and snacks)
- Brinkman Educational Center (Beverages and snacks)
- Greene Center (Snacks, beverages and coffee pods/machine)