Network Administration Short-Term Technical CertificateThis program is available at the Beavercreek and Springfield - Leffel Lane locations.
This certificate is focused on providing the knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure, and administer a variety of network operating systems and services.
Career InformationCareer Coach
Outcomes and Curriculum
Upon completion of the Network Administration short-term technical certificate, a graduate will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer and network systems terms and concepts.
- Setup, install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware/software for desktop computer systems.
- Install, configure, manage, maintain, and troubleshoot server computer systems.
- Install, configure, manage, and maintain network-based voice, audio, and video technologies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer and network security terms and concepts.
|NTK 1110||PC Hardware Essentials||3|
|NTK 1120||PC Operating Systems Essentials||3|
|NTK 1211||Convergence Technology I||3|
|CSE 1110||Introduction to Cybersecurity||3|
|NTK 2220||Microsoft Client Administration||3|
|NTK 2222||Administering Microsoft Server||3|
|NTK 2212||Linux Server Administration||3|
|Total credit hours||21|
Questions? We're here to help!
Alisa Van Overstraeten Assistant Professor and Coordinator, Cybersecurity and Computer Networking