Network Infrastructure Short-Term Technical CertificateThis program is available at the Beavercreek and Springfield - Leffel Lane locations.
This certificate is focused on providing the knowledge and skills necessary to design, configure, install, and manage a computer network infrastructure.
Career InformationCareer Coach
Outcomes and Curriculum
Upon completion of the Network Infrastructure short-term technical certificate, a graduate will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer and network systems terms and concepts.
- Setup, install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware/software for desktop computer systems.
- Install, configure, manage, maintain, and troubleshoot server computer systems.
- Install, configure, manage, and maintain network-based voice, audio, and video technologies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer and network security terms and concepts.
|NTK 1110||PC Hardware Essentials||3|
|NTK 1120||PC Operating Systems Essentials||3|
|NTK 1211||Convergence Technology I||3|
|NTK 2105||Cisco Certified Network Associate I (A Term)||3|
|NTK 2115||Cisco Certified Network Associate II (B Term)||3|
|NTK 2125||Cisco Certified Network Associate III (A Term)||3|
|NTK 2150||Cloud Technologies (B Term)||3|
|Total credit hours||21|
Questions? We're here to help!
Alisa Van Overstraeten Assistant Professor and Coordinator, Cybersecurity and Computer Networking