Guaranteed Interview Program
Students at Clark State have the opportunity to interview for a job prior to graduation.
Our Guaranteed Interview Program has more than 30 local companies who have committed to providing Clark State students interview opportunities as they complete their degrees.
Students will receive communication from Clark State and meet with co-op and employment coordinator Melody Gast, who will review their resume and do a quick interview preparation prior to the formal interview process. Companies have the choice to do a traditional interview at their own site, go to Clark State’s campus or conduct a phone interview.
The goal is to get employers and students engaged and to connect talent to positions. Stewards of the program would like to see graduates employed in the region. The program gives students the opportunity to polish their interview skills with the potential of landing a job in their field of study.
Organizations committed to the Guaranteed Interview Program include:
- State Automobile Mutual Insurance Company
- Imagineering Results Analysis Corp.
- Logan Acres Care Center
- Dayton Cemetery
- Balas Consulting Services
- Community Green Landscaping Group
- Buckeye Ecocare
- Interfaith Hospitality Network - Nora's Place
- Hospitality East
- Advanced Dermatology of Ohio
- Family Physicians of Springfield, Inc.
- CSL Plasma
- Heartland of Springfield
- Springfield SBDC, Inc.
- Reliant Mechanical
- Essex of Springfield
- Yamada North America
- Heartland of Bellefontaine
- Villa Springfield
- FYDA Freightliner
- Champaign Family YMCA
- MEVA Formwork Systems, Inc.
- Mini University
- Premier Health
- Compunet Laboratories
- Brookdale Buck Creek
- Skyward Ltd.
- Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Express Employment Professionals
Questions? We're here to help!