Submit all documents together to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Student Application. Be sure that your name on your application is spelled the same as your name in your passport.
- Proof of Graduation from high school. Official diploma or certificate from each high school translated in English.
- Evidence of English Language proficiency. (Waived for students whose native language is English.) Applicants must present evidence of their level of English language proficiency. Any of the methods below can be used to satisfy this requirement:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): The applicant must attain a score of at least 61 on the Internet-based test or 500 on the paper-based test. Applicants applying from abroad must submit an official TOEFL score report to the College. The TOEFL code for Clark State Community College is 1127.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): The applicant must attain an overall IELTS Band Score of 5.0 or better.
- Official transcripts from a previous U.S. college or university showing a grade C or better in college/university level English courses. This does not include English as a Second Language. Official college or university transcripts must be sent directly to Clark State in a sealed envelope
Please note: Regardless of TOEFL or IELTS scores, all new students are required to take the ACCUPLACER placement test upon arrival at Clark State Community College.
- Evidence of financial support.
- You and your sponsor(s) must complete the Statement of Financial Support, which states that there are sufficient funds available to cover your educational and living expenses, estimated at $25,200 per year.
- Important: Your sponsor MUST also provide current financial documentation, such as bank statements, employment/salary letters, tax returns, etc. The documentation must be less than six months old, include the sponsor’s name and signed by the appropriate bank or government official.