Skip to Content
Taking a Few Classes to Transfer

Taking a Few Classes to Transfer

If you've taken a class at Clark State and want to transfer the credits, you will need to request that an official transcript be sent to your home college or university. 

Request a Transcript

Your home institution will make the final determination if they will accept the credit from Clark State. You should work closely with your faculty advisor at your home institution to make sure the credits you take at Clark State will transfer. 

If you plan to take Clark State courses beyond your first semester, you must submit an official copy of your transcript from your home institution.

All official transcripts should be mailed to:
Clark State Admissions Office
P.O. Box 570
Springfield, OH 45501.