Student Health Insurance
Your health is so important to us that we insure it.
Clark State Community College provides student health insurance through Transamerica Life Insurance Company, effective August 1 of each year. The insurance agent is EJ Smith & Associates. Learn more and enroll online by clicking www.ejsmith.com. Under Students select Student Security Plan.
The plan offers the following:
- Three different plan levels
- Available to full-time and part-time students
- Coverage also available for spouse and children
- Coverage and premiums can be purchased for a minimum of four months up to one year
- You can enroll anytime during the academic year
- No medical questions asked
- Pregnancy is covered (treated as any other sickness)
- Prescription Drug Discount Card provided at no charge
- Optional Dental Coverage available for purchase without having to sign up for the student health insurance plan
Students who have questions regarding the health insurance plan or the dental insurance plan should contact EJ Smith & Associates at 847.564.3660.