Mission and Vision
The Clark State College Foundation supports individual and community enrichment by engaging donors to remove financial barriers and to increase college success.
The Clark State College Foundation removes financial barriers to increase educational opportunities, empower individuals, and continue to build a strong, diverse workforce and community.
We believe in the power of education to change lives.
Expand the Foundation’s financial resources to support Clark State’s mission.
- Increase donor awareness and support in Champaign and Logan Counties
- Continue to expand alumni engagement and support
- Board cultivation of new donor opportunities
- Increase existing donor support
Continually expand and strengthen the organization’s partnership base, to leverage community support and impact.
- Increase the number of mentors in the Scholar’s program
- Develop a business partnership program
- Define criteria for expansion of the Scholar’s program
Be a highly effective Board engaged in fiduciary oversight, fundraising, and college advocacy.
- Develop an onboarding process for new Board members
- Develop a Board assessment survey
- Evaluate Board structure and composition
- Evaluate committee structure and alignment as it pertains to the Foundation mission
- Develop/Define Board expectations
Questions? We're here to help!