- Nominees must be alumni of Clark State College.
- Professional Attainment and Achievement – Candidates should have attained prominence in his or her industry or profession. Their work should have a demonstrated impact.
- Community Service/ Outstanding Service to Industry or Profession – Candidates should have demonstrated outstanding voluntary service to his or her community or outstanding service to his or her industry or profession.
- Clark State College Supporter – Candidates should have demonstrated a pride in their alma mater through contributed time, talent or resources.
- Integrity and Character - Candidate must have the highest standard of personal integrity and character.
A person who is not selected may be nominated again in subsequent years.
- Please submit nomination(s) using the online form below – one form per nomination.
- Narratives should address the nominee’s current and past achievements that apply to the specific award criteria. Entries will be judged on the responses to the criteria included in the award description above.
- Clark State board members are not eligible for nomination.
- Individuals selected will receive their honors at Alumni Awards celebration and are encouraged to be present to receive the awards.
- Collaborative nominations are permissible and strongly encouraged. However, there should only be one lead nominator.
Note: Information provided in the nomination form may be used for publicity purposes.
The Alumni Award subcommittee will review all nominees and determine the award recipients. If you have questions, please call 937.328.6009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.