Skip to Content
Community
Clark State’s Crystal Jones Named to Women’s Partnership Funds Advisory Council, Springfield Civil Service Commission

Clark State’s Crystal Jones Named to Women’s Partnership Funds Advisory Council, Springfield Civil Service Commission

September 9, 2021

Crystal Jones, vice president of marketing, diversity and community impact at Clark State College, has been appointed to the Women’s Partnership Funds Advisory Council.

“I am grateful for the opportunity to serve on the Women’s Partnership Funds advisory council as a board member,” said Jones. “As a woman from Springfield that has overcome challenges and continues to grow, it is exciting to be a part of an organization that has a mission to assist all women and girls.”

An affiliate of the Springfield Foundation, the Women’s Partnership Funds addresses ongoing barriers that women face as they try to achieve their full potential in the Springfield community. The Women’s Partnership strives to build a permanent source of funds for existing Clark County programs that address challenges women face today including:

• Domestic Violence
  • Training and Education
  • Employment with Living Wage
  • Housing
  • Transportation
  • Health Care
  • Family Planning
  • Self-Sufficiency

Jones has also been appointed to the City of Springfield Civil Service Commission for a 3-year term.

“I am truly honored to be appointed as a member of the Civil Service Commission,” said Jones. “I have pride in my city and look forward to being a part of such an important board.”

Jill Pierce, Clerk of the City Commission for the City of Springfield, Ohio said, “All of our volunteer board members provide invaluable service to their community, and the City Commissioners and staff value their time and commitment to their respective boards.” 

Media Contact

Lori Common Communications Coordinator

937.328.6086 commonl@clarkstate.edu