So, where can you transfer? Clark State College has transfer agreements with many four-year institutions. In addition to this list, you can transfer your Clark State credits to many other schools.
Helpful Transfer Links
Antioch College is a new kind of American college. Antioch is an innovative and progressive institution and community, dedicated to pursuing new and better ways of living and learning in our world.
Founded in 1850 by the eminent scholar Horace Mann, Antioch is centered on the pillars of campus and experiential education, co-op and community. At Antioch, education and opportunities for growth are not confined to the classroom, but take place throughout the campus community, and in the world at-large. The Antioch experience encourages students to explore broad perspectives on critical issues, and innovative approaches to learning and living differently in the world.
Antioch University Midwest
Antioch University Midwest was originally founded in 1988 as the McGregor School and is a campus of Antioch University, a private, non-profit liberal arts institution. Antioch University Midwest nurtures in its students the knowledge, skills and habits of reflection to act as lifelong learners, democratic leaders and global citizens who live lives of meaning and purpose.
Aspen University offers online certificates, and online associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in four schools: School of Nursing, School of Business and Technology, School of Education, and School of Professional Studies. It has programmatic accreditation from the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) for its baccalaureate and master’s degree programs in nursing.
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green provides experiences that enhance lives. Students are prepared for lifelong career growth, lives of engaged citizenship and leadership in a global society. U.S. News and World Report names BGSU as one of the top public universities nationwide with a strong commitment to first-year programs that lead to success.
Capital University is a private four-year undergraduate institution and graduate school located in the capital city of Columbus, Ohio. At Capital, they transform lives through higher education. Through an immersive, high-impact and convergent approach to teaching and learning, they find, feed and refine the role each of us was born for — no matter who we are.
Central State University
Central State University (Wilberforce, OH) established in 1887, has for 128 years been educating students with diverse backgrounds for leadership and service to the state of Ohio, the nation, and the world. The University is Ohio’s only public Historically Black University and fosters academic excellence through a strong liberal arts foundation and majors in selected professional fields. Central State University seeks to collaborate with other educational institutions to enrich educational opportunities for students and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science
The Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science is dedicated to providing a sound education and learning environment for its students to help each prepare for a successful career in service to both the community and the profession.
Founded in 1931 by Dr. Herman DeVry, DeVry University has been an innovator in higher education, characterized by a laser focus on enabling students with tech-forward skills. Skills that may be necessary to help individuals flourish in their careers and for organizations that hire DeVry graduates to thrive in their markets.
DeVry University strives to close the society’s opportunity gap by preparing learners to thrive in careers shaped by continuous technological change. Through innovative programs, relevant partnerships and exceptional care, DeVry empowers students to meaningfully improve their lives, communities and workplaces.
Excelsior College is a regionally accredited, nonprofit distance learning institution founded in 1971 focused on providing educational opportunity to adult learners.
Save money and finish faster with the 3+1 transfer program at Franklin University. Transfer up to 94 semester hours from Clark State Community College toward a bachelor's degree from Franklin. Take your first 3 years at Clark State — at the lower tuition rate! Transfer the maximum amount of credits and finish your 4th year at Franklin online, on campus, or a combination of both. Earn your bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited university.
Questions: Call or text Jennifer Mack at 614.357.7635 or email email@example.com.
- Allied Healthcare Management
- Applied Management
- Applied Psychology
- Business Administration
- Business Forensics
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Cyber Security
- Financial Management
- Financial Planning
- Forensic Accounting
- Graphic Design
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resources Management
- Information Security
- Information Systems Auditing
- Information Technology
- Interactive Media Design
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Internet Marketing
- Management and Leadership
- New Media
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Public Relations
- Social Media Design
Learning more about transferring your credits to Franklin University:
- Clark State/Franklin MOU
- Franklin University Transfer Inquiry
- Watch Franklin University Transfer Video
Heidelberg University is a community of learning that promotes and nurtures intellectual, personal and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction.
Indiana Wesleyan University
Indiana Wesleyan University is a private, evangelical Christian, liberal arts university headquartered in Marion, Indiana, that is affiliated with the Wesleyan Church denomination.
- AAS Criminal Justice to BS Criminal Justice
- AAB New Media to BS Digital Communication
- AAS Early Childhood to BS Early Childhood Education – Licensure
- AAB Management to BS Management
- AAB Human Resources to BS Management
- AAS Social Services Technology to Bachelor of Social Work
- RN to BSN
- AAB Accounting to Bachelor of Accounting
- AAB Office Administration to BS Business Administration
- AA Communication to BS Communication
- AS Graphic Design to BS Digital Communication
Kent State University
At Kent State University, people hail from every corner of the globe to do work that paves the way for a brighter tomorrow. You’ll find world-class faculty serving as researchers and mentors. Alumni leaders in business, healthcare, education and beyond, and students unafraid to break the mold and push boundaries.
Nationally recognized as one of the most outstanding undergraduate institutions, Miami University is a public university located in Oxford, Ohio. With a student body of nearly 19,000, Miami effectively combines a wide range of strong academic programs with the personal attention ordinarily found only at much smaller institutions.
Mt Carmel College of Nursing
In the spirit of the Catholic tradition, Mt Carmel College of Nursing welcomes a diverse population of students from all faiths to prepare them academically and professionally as competent and compassionate nurse leaders who are lifelong learners, and who possess the moral courage to continuously promote the health of individuals and communities. Learn more about their their RN-BSN completion program on their website.
Muskingum University is a private liberal arts college located in New Concord, Ohio, United States. It is located approximately sixty miles east of the state capital of Columbus.
National University is a San Diego-based nonprofit founded in 1971 by retired U.S. Navy Lt. Cmdr. David Chigos. They are committed to serving those who serve by offering military tuition discounts and scholarships for military personnel and their dependents. In addition to online programs, military students have access to classes on over a dozen military bases and to their Veteran Center designed to ease the transition from military to civilian life. As a Yellow Ribbon school, they accept the post 9/11 GI Bill®, so veteran and active-duty students pay virtually no out-of-pocket costs for their education.
Ohio Dominican University
Ohio Dominican University is central Ohio's Catholic university where students connect their passion with a purpose. The Ohio Dominican community is lively, passionate and dedicated to the success of our students and the pursuit of truth, justice and peace.
The Ohio State University
Ohio State is one of the largest universities in the nation. Each year, numerous Clark State students start their bachelor’s degree at Clark State and then transfer their credits to OSU. The most common pathway is through the Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree pathway.
If you've completed an associate's degree at Clark State - or are getting ready to - and want to transfer to Ohio University, we have some good news for you! Clark State and Ohio University have partnered to provide you with a great opportunity to get your bachelor's degree by taking one more year at Clark State (at Clark State's low tuition rate) plus 12-13 online courses from Ohio University. No need to travel or relocate to get a degree from Ohio University.
Transfer degree programs include:
- Applied Communication
- Applied Management
- Criminal Justice
- Customer Service
- RN-to-BSN (nursing)
- Technical and Applied Studies
- Technical Operations Management
Visit the Ohio University/Clark State Transfer Page.
Otterbein University is a small, residential, private, four-year liberal arts college in Westerville, Ohio, United States. a suburb of Columbus. It offers 74 majors and 44 minors as well as eight graduate programs.
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences is one of the nation’s top public research universities. The Medical Laboratory Sciences Program of the Department of Laboratory Sciences in the College of Health Professions is dedicated to providing students with the appropriate education necessary for the development of entry-level competencies in all areas of the routine clinical laboratory.
University of Cincinnati
The University of Cincinnati offers students a balance of educational excellence and real-world experience. UC is a public research university with an enrollment of more than 44,000 students.
University of Dayton
The University of Dayton is a private Roman Catholic research university in Dayton, Ohio. Founded in 1850 by the Society of Mary, it is one of three Marianist universities in the nation and the second-largest private university in Ohio.
Union Institute and University
Union Institute and University is specialized in providing quality higher education degrees for adults nationwide. Union is a non-profit, regionally accredited university that offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs in a delivery model that is the result of more than five decades of identifying and refining ways to structure and deliver education to meet the needs of adults.
- AA Health Care Concentration to Health Care Administration
- AS Health Care Concentration to Health Care Administration
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography to Health Care Administration
- Medical Laboratory Technology to Health Care Administration
- Medical Office Administration to Health Care Administration
- Multi-skilled Healthcare to Health Care Administration
- Physical Therapist Assistant to Health Care Administration
- Social Services Technology to Human Services Administration
- Early Childhood Education
Western Governors University
WGU Ohio is an online university designed to allow working professionals the opportunity to fit an online university education into their busy lives. Tuition for a bachelor’s degree program is a flat rate $3,335 per each six-month term, inclusive of resources, for all the classes that a student can take. Those with an associate degree typically graduate in 18 months.
Wilberforce University is a private historically black university in Wilberforce, Ohio. Affiliated with the African Methodist Episcopal Church, it was the first college to be owned and operated by African Americans.
Wittenberg University is a private liberal arts institution located in Springfield, Ohio. Clark State graduates from both the transfer and applied degrees have various options at Wittenberg University.
Wright State University
Wright State University has developed articulation (transfer) agreements with Clark State. These agreements outline which courses students should take in order to complete an associate degree at Clark State and transfer into the specific major(s) indicated on the agreement.
Applied degrees to Organizational Leadership
- Accounting to Organizational Leadership
- Management to Organizational Leadership
- Management-Banking Option to Organizational Leadership
- Management-HR Option to Organizational Leadership
- Management-Insurance Option to Organizational Leadership
- Management-Logistics and Supply Chain to Organizational Leadership
- Management-Marketing Option to Organizational Leadership
- Management-Real Estate Option to Organizational Leadership
- Management-Office Administration to Organizational Leadership
- Professional Services Management to Organizational Leadership
- Physical Therapist Assistant to Organizational Leadership
Associate of Arts
Associate of Arts General Transfer - Communication Pathway
Associate of Arts General Transfer - Economics
Associate of Arts General Transfer - History Pathway
Associate of Arts General Transfer - Political Science Pathway
Associate of Arts General Transfer - Sociology Pathway
Associate of Arts / Science - Psychology
Associate of Arts / Associate of Applied Science - Social Work
Associate of Science
- Associate of Science to Biomedical Engineering
- Associate of Science to Biomedical Engineering with Pre-Medicine Concentration
- Associate of Science to Computer Engineering
- Associate of Science to Electrical Engineering
- Associate of Science to Industrial and Systems Engineering with Applied Systems Concentration
- Associate of Science to Industrial and Systems Engineering with General Concentration
- Associate of Science to Industrial and Systems Engineering with Humans and Systems Concentration
- Associate of Science to Material Science and Engineering
- Associate of Science to Physiology and Neuroscience
- Associate of Science to Statistics
- Associate of Science to Statistics with Actuarial Science
Associate of Science - Business Transfer
- Business Transfer to Accountancy with General Accountancy, Financial Accounting, or Accounting Analytics
- Business Transfer to Business Economics
- Business Transfer to Entrepreneurship
- Business Transfer to Finance with Business Analytics, General Finance or Investments
- Business Transfer to Financial Services
- Business Transfer to General Business
- Business Transfer to Human Resources Management
- Business Transfer to International Business
- Business Transfer to Management
- Business Transfer to Marketing with General or Business Analytics
- Business Transfer to Management Information Systems with General or Business Analytics
- Business Transfer to Supply Chain Management
Associate of Science - Healthcare Concentration
Associate of Science - Natural Sciences
Associate of Science General Transfer - Mathematics Pathway
Associate of Applied Science - Computer Software Development
Associate of Applied Science - Cybersecurity
Associate of Applied Science - Criminal Justice Technology
- Criminal Justice Technology - Corrections to Crime and Justice Studies
- Criminal Justice Technology - Corrections to Crime and Justice Studies with Air Force Studies Minor
- Criminal Justice Technology - Corrections to Crime and Justice Studies with Military Science
- Criminal Justice Technology - Corrections to Organizational Leadership
- Criminal Justice Technology - Law Enforcement to Crime and Justice Studies
- Criminal Justice Technology - Law Enforcement to Organizational Leadership
- Criminal Justice Technology - Law Enforcement to Crime and Justice Studies with Air Force Studies Minor
- Criminal Justice Technology - Law Enforcement to Crime and Justice Studies with Military Science
Associate of Applied Science - Geospatial
Associate of Applied Science - Industrial Technology
Associate of Applied Science - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology to Industrial and Systems Engineering with Applied Systems Concentration
- Mechanical Engineering Technology to Industrial and Systems Engineering with General Concentration
- Mechanical Engineering Technology to Industrial and Systems Engineering with Humans and Systems Concentration