Wright Path Program
Your dream of a four-year degree is possible through a partnership between Clark State College and Wright State University. Clark State College is proud to partner with Wright State to simplify your transfer process through the Wright Path program.
Begin your journey by earning an associate degree at Clark State. Then, transfer to Wright State to finish your bachelor’s degree. Along the way, you can enjoy the experiences and communities found on both campuses.
Being a Wright Path student means you get to take advantage of unique benefits. Check out some of the benefits other Clark State Wright Path students have experienced.
- Receive automatic eligibility for Wright State transfer scholarships valued at up to $3,500 per year.
- Enjoy an easy credit transfer process and access to dedicated academic advisors at both schools.
- Take advantage of library access at both schools.
- Participate in Clark State and Wright State student organizations and clubs.
- Meet and network with other veteran and military students at both schools.
- Live in Wright State campus housing while studying at Clark State.
Transfer Guides/Articulation (Transfer) Agreements
Staying on track while pursuing your associate degree at Clark State is the key to your academic success. A number of transfer guides are available to help you with your path from associate to bachelor's degrees. These guides will guide you to take the right courses, saving you both time and money. Academic advisors will also help to ensure your credits will transfer and apply toward your degrees.
Who to Contact
Clark State Contacts:
Wright State Contact:
Join Wright Path
Ready to get started? Make sure to complete the process from both Clark State and Wright State.
Clark State College
For more detailed application instructions, visit our General Admissions webpage.
- Apply online to Clark State.
- Complete a FAFSA to apply for financial aid and add Clark State’s school code: 004852.
- Submit official transcripts to Clark State.
- Take ACCUPLACER placement test and/or submit ACT/SAT scores.
- Complete all financial aid steps.
- Attend a New Student Orientation at Clark State.
- Meet with your Clark State academic advisor.
- Complete all of the courses in the transfer guides.
Wright State University
- Apply free for Wright Path membership through Wright Path portal. Once you apply, Wright Path team will take care of the rest. No additional paperwork is needed.
If you are a high school student, you need to have completed your junior year before applying to the Wright Path. If you are a current community college student, you need to have a good academic standing. You will also need to have at least one semester left at the community college before transitioning to Wright State.
- Monitor the application status via Wright Path portal to learn about next steps. Your application is processed after it is submitted.
- If interested, apply for Wright State housing through the portal after you are accepted into the program.
To be eligible to live in Wright State campus housing, you must be in good financial, academic, and judicial standing at Clark State.
- Meet with financial aid staff at Clark State to understand your available housing funds. If your financial aid will not cover Wright State housing, you have the option to pay Wright State directly. Payment plans may be available.
- Pay $250 pre-payment to complete your housing application and room selection process.
- Check out Wright Path member checklist.
- Meet with your Wright State academic advisor.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- One semester prior to transferring to Wright State, apply for the Undergraduate Admission as a Transfer student.
You will need a minimum 2.0 GPA in order to transition to Wright State. Additional requirements may be required to be admitted fully into your major.