Skip to Content

Out of State Professional Licensure

If you are an out-of-state student who's seeking a professional license program at Clark State, please contact your home state licensing agency asap. Ohio license requirements may not apply in your state. NC-SARA does not provide reciprocity for these programs.
Clark State College offers several programs leading to professional licensure within the State of Ohio. States vary in what professions they require to be licensed and how licensure functions. Some states require an individual to graduate from an approved program, others require an individual to “meet [the] certification requirements of a national organization”. A specific amount of training can also be required as well as passage of an exam based on a state requisite exam score. Often, licensed professionals must complete continuing education on an annual basis.
Clark State Degree Programs with Professional Licensure