Skip to Content
Community
Clark State’s Tracy Yates Named to WiBN Women to Watch Class of 2024

Clark State’s Tracy Yates Named to WiBN Women to Watch Class of 2024

November 30, 2023

Tracy Yates, director of workforce and business solutions at Clark State, has been named to the Better Business Bureau of Dayton and the Miami Valley (BBB)/Women in Business Networking (WiBN) Women to Watch class of 2024.

Committed to four pillars: education, resources, recognition and connection. WiBN is a catalyst to help women improve their quality of life professionally and personally.

“I am honored to have been accepted into the WIBN class of 2024,” said Yates. “I am looking forward to the opportunity to continue to grow as a woman in business and as a professional in my community.  I embrace this recognition with gratitude and humility.”

Yates serves on the Board for Leadership Clark County, Small Business Development and the Salvation Army Advisory Board. At Clark State she’s also served on the Strategic Leadership Team, Safety Committee Co-Chair, Staff Senate President, Diversity Committee and as a Champion City Scholar Mentor.

Yates was named as an Extraordinary Woman of Clark County for 2023. In her position as director of workforce & business solutions at Clark State, she develops partnerships with employers and community organizations to deliver training programs to meet the needs of the current workforce. She also helps to identify critical needs, and designs and delivers targeted contract trainings to address those needs.

Yates builds relationships with other local educational institutions to provide a comprehensive approach to workforce development. She graduated from Leadership Clark County in 2018 and Clark State’s SOAR program in 2019. Prior to joining Clark State’s Workforce & Business Solutions team, she served as director of conference services for the college.

“This recognition is well-deserved,” said Dr. Crystal Jones, vice president of marketing, diversity and community impact at Clark State. “Tracy is a dedicated professional making a positive impact in our community. Her commitment to improvement is an inspiration to her team and the college.”

Media Contact

Lori Common Communications Coordinator

937.328.6086 commonl@clarkstate.edu