Skip to Content
Community
Country Artist Neal McCoy to Perform at Clark State

Country Artist Neal McCoy to Perform at Clark State

February 27, 2015

Country music artist Neal McCoy will bring his talents to the Clark State Performing Arts Center on Saturday, March 14 at 8 p.m.

McCoy hit the country charts in 1993 with two, back-to-back No. 1 songs: “No Doubt About It” and “Wink.” His success continued with two platinum albums, a gold album and six more Top Ten hits. He has received numerous awards, including Entertainer of the Year in 1998 and 1999 at the TNN/Music City News Country Awards and Video of the Year for "Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye" in 1997.

A Tribute to Charley Pride, McCoy’s latest album, was released in November of 2014. “It’s really neat to have this package,” said McCoy in a past statement. “It’s a real tribute from me to Charley…Charley told me years ago, ‘Neal, if you put on a great show and be nice to people, you’ll last a long time in this business.’ I adopted that. And it has worked.”

McCoy also founded the East Texas Angel Network. The charity organization is committed to enhancing the lives of children living with terminal or life-threatening diseases in eastern Texas. McCoy was recognized for his efforts with the Academy of Country Music/Home Depot Humanitarian Award 2005.

Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased at the Performing Arts Center ticket office, by calling (937) 328-3874 or toll free 866-PAC-TKTS (722-8587) or online at http://pac.clarkstate.edu.

Media Contact

Lori Common Communications Coordinator

937.328.6086 commonl@clarkstate.edu